Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Garden Health and Vitality

As you can see, the garden is thriving,
Celery , carrots, spinach, Everything!

All the new seedlings are going off!!!

The tomato has a couple of fruit too.

I have also planted some seed , this is the Coriander after 2 weeks.

I've  planted a different type of parsley seed and Capsicum seeds.
This is also after 2 weeks. 

I will hopefully have some new Lemons to look forward too as well.

Hard at work , Being a green thumb is a talent I have :)

I have  planted some Alyssum seeds , to add a bit of colour, no show with them yet, maybe I should stick to veggies, lol.
I promised Mum I would try them as she'd had no success with the seeds.
(must be the seeds)

The weather heating up much too soon, It is supposed to be 36 degrees
on Sunday.
I hope to plant more seeds soon to see how they go.

Look forward to some awesome feasts in the future ,
Featuring my garden bounty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like fertiliser....leave me a message so Albys Garden can grow. Thanx!